Cookies are small files sent to your browser from the website you are visiting. Cookies allow our website to store general no name information about your visit, such as your preferred language and other settings. Cookies facilitate your next visit and makes our website more useful for you.
There are two categories of cookies:
- Technical cookies: used for the proper function of the website and for the user’s ability to navigate it. Without them, users may not be able to view the pages correctly or use certain services.
- Profiling Cookies: are used to create a user profile for sending promotional messages according to the preferences displayed by the user when browsing.
Cookies, either “technical” or “profiling”, may also be categorized as follows:
- “Session” cookies, which are deleted as soon as you close your browser,
- “Permanent” cookies, which remain in the browser for a certain amount of time. These cookies are used, for example, to identify the device that connects to a website by facilitating user authentication procedures,
- “Proprietary” cookies, created and controlled directly by the operator of the website which the user is browsing,
- “Third-Party” cookies, which are created and controlled by parties other than the operator of the site on which the user is browsing.
Yes, we use certain Cookies with the primary purpose of making danavillas.com easier to browse through and enjoyable to our users.
The site uses “technical” cookies and particularly the following types of cookies:
- proprietary cookies, session cookies, or permanent cookies that are necessary to browse the Website for internal security and system management purposes.
- third-party cookies, permanent cookies, used by the Website to send statistical information to Google Analytics, through which the Company may perform a statistical analysis of access / visits to the Website. The cookies used serve purely statistical purposes and collect information in aggregated form. By using two cookies, permanent cookies and session cookies (expiring when the browser is closed), Google Analytics also stores a log with the hours of entering and leaving the website. You may prevent Google from collecting data through cookies and the subsequent processing of data by uploading and installing the plugin for the browser from the following address: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
How to control and delete cookies
How can I manage cookies?
You can change your cookie settings by clicking the “Cookie Settings” button in the footer.
In addition to the options provided above, you can refuse or accept cookies on the website at any time by activating the appropriate settings in your browser. Information on the process you must follow to enable or disable cookies is available on your browser’s website through the help screen. You can go to http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/index.html for information about popular browsers. You must know that if cookies are disabled, the functionality of the website may be affected.
If you want to uninstall all the cookies installed from the websites you have visited, in the following links, you can download three programs that have been disallowed by tracking cookies:
You can set up your Browser to inform you each time before a cookie is taken and decide to receive it or discard it. In this case, keep in mind that you may not be able to take full advantage of it.
The site may use Google Analytics features for display ads (e.g., Remarketing, Google Display Network display reports, DoubleClick Campaign Manager Integration, and demographic and interest reports).
Other technologies similar to cookies
In order to be able to offer you content that we believe might be of interest to you based on your website activity, and for fraud prevention and authentication purposes, we can also use other technologies that are similar to cookies. For example, we may collect device features and combine information that is collected by most browsers or automatically through your device to create a unique ID that identifies your browser or device with us with reasonable certainty. In this context, we may collect, use and combine the following information:
- Number of visits
- Last Online Visit
- First visit
- External IP address
- Internal IP address
- Screen resolution
- Geographic location (by latitude / longitude based on the IP address)
- Benchmarking of device performance
- Device Reference Bandwidth
- Device user’s server (type, browser version)
- Device features (modernizer string, browser features)
- Device operating system
- Add-ons installed on the device
- Browser language
- Flash turned on or off
- Time for the device to remain in the file
- Keywords used if the visit originates from a search engine
- Pages you visited
- Duration of visit
- Referral page
- Place of the mouse pointer
- Click with the mouse
- Scroll page position
We use this information:
- To learn about your interests and interactions based on the content you’ve seen on our website (for example, how often do you visit our site and what content you see or what content you click)
- For purposes of fraud prevention and authentication
We can also use beacons, pixel tags or Java scripts. These allow us to remind you and present you personalized content or offers when you return to our website.
Please note that to the extent that the above information collected through these technologies consists of personal information, then our Personal Data Protection Statement applies to such processing. We may disclose this information to third-party service providers, as permitted by our Personal Data Protection Statement.
Third Party Advertisers and other businesses we cooperate with may use their own Cookies to collect information about your activities on our Website. We do not control these cookies.